Today, I share 20 nuggets for nobles. A special post to the entrepreneur, the unstoppable entrepreneur! With tips to guide you as you awaken the giant within you!
Here we go…
- Take risks in your life. If you win, you can lead; if you lose, you can guide.
- People are not what they say but what they do; so judge them not from their words but from their actions.
- When someone hurts you, don’t feel bad because it’s a law of nature that the tree that bears the sweetest fruits gets maximum number of stones.
- Take whatever you can from your life because when life starts taking from you, it takes even your last breath.
- In this world, people will always throw stones on the path of your success. It depends on what you make from them – a wall or a bridge.
- Challenges make life interesting; overcoming them make life meaningful.
- There is no joy in victory without running the risk of defeat.
- A path without obstacles leads nowhere.
- Past is a nice place to visit but certainly not a good place to stay.
- You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.
- If what you did yesterday still looks big to you, then you haven’t done much today.
- If you don’t build your dreams, someone else will hire you to build theirs.
- If you don’t climb the mountain; you can’t view the plain.
- Don’t leave it idle – use your brain.
- You are not paid for having brain, you are only rewarded for using it intelligently.
- It is not what you don’t have that limits you; it is what you have but don’t know how to use.
- What you fail to learn might teach you a lesson.
- The difference between a corrupt person and an honest person is: The corrupt person has a price while the honest person has a value.
- If you succeed in cheating someone, don’t think that the person is a fool…… Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved.
- Honesty is an expensive gift; don’t expect it from cheap people.
So treps, lets get our frequency right!
trep – a young business mogul; the new movers and shakers; short for entrepreneur. (Urban Dictionary)
Edited from georgeezblog